November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THANK YOU TO ALL FRF MEMBERS AND VENDORS Who Participated! WE HIT THE OVERALL GOAL With a little over $25,000 RAISED!!!

That being said, I was immediately struck by an urge to help out. But, not wanting to just make a small donation, I have decided to give in another way. As of today, through the end of the month of November, Freedom Motorsports will donate 1% of ALL sales for this month to Avery's needs. But more than that, we will also donate at least one item to raffle off with 100% of the proceeds going to Avery. But, that isn't all. I will also be contacting all of the business owners I can, forum vendors and others in an effort to get them to donate something as a raffle item during the month of November. In this way, we can get other companies involved, raffle off more than I am able to donate on my own and raise as much money as possible in an effort to get little Avery to her $25K goal by the end of this month.

As I have said many times in the past, the Raptor community as a whole is in a league of it's own. I have never met, dealt with or been associated with a better group of all around great people and I am truly honored to be a small part of this community. I take great pride in being a vendor here and I am humbled by the amount of great friends that I have made since coming over here.

Keep an eye on this thread, I will be announcing the first raffle item very shortly as soon as I figure out the logistics for accepting the donations. So stay tuned!

It must also be added, @Wilson has also offered to make his WORLD FAMOUS Wilson cookies a part of this event. So let's give him a big round of applause!!! Thank you Sir for your generosity!

Freedom Motorsports is working to bring you guys awesome raffle prizes as a way to raise money for Avery’s Seizure Response Doggy. The goal is to be able to raffle a new item every 48 hours or as available. 100% of the money from each raffle will be donated to Avery.

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:
Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.

Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.
1) Send money via PayPal "To Friends and Family" to my account at [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle. Please DO NOT use the "Pay for Goods & Services" option.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.
FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)
The raffle item that you are buying tickets for

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

LETS SEE HOW MUCH MONEY WE CAN RAISE, Spread the word!

SPONSORS
(This list will be updated as we go along)

FordRaptorForum.com
Synthetic Motorsports
Hefty Fabworks
Raptor Addict
Craven Speed
Freedom Motorsports
Night Raptor Tactical
RPG Offroad

PREVIOUS WINNERS

DRAWING #1
@MEDIC MIKE Won the SDHQ Raptor Stock Bumper Hidden Winch Mount offered by @Chris@FreedomMotorsports

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #1

DRAWING #2
@scarrjack Won the Ford Raptor Mag-Hytec Rear Differential Cover offered by Synthetic Motorsports

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #2

DRAWING #3
@WRCRaptor Won the Hefty Fabworks Raptor Black Powder Coated Transfer Case Skid Plate offered by Hefty Fabworks

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #3

DRAWING #4
@ANDR3W Won the Illuminated SVT Vent Emblems offered by @RaptorAddict.com Raptor Addict: Your one stop Ford Raptor parts and enhancement store for true enthusiasts

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #4

DRAWING #5
@richardhead84 Won the Defender Worx Raptor SVT Door Sill Kit offered by @RaptorAddict.com Raptor Addict: Your one stop Ford Raptor parts and enhancement store for true enthusiasts

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #5

DRAWING #6 The First DOUBLE WINNER DRAWING!

The TWO Winners in the Night Raptor Tactical dual $225 gift certificate raffle are @Wilson and @scarrjack! Congratulations guys!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/index30.html#post786492

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #6

DRAWING #7 For the Front Grille Emblem Brushed Stainless Offered By @RaptorAddict.com

The WINNER IS...... @BearLeeAsian Congratulations and thank you for your continued participation in this raffle event!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #7

DRAWING #8 Congratulations goes out to @SilentShooter on winning the $500 Freedom Motorsports gift card!!! Special Thanks to forum member @jocdmd for stepping up and purchasing a $500 gift certificate for the raffle! His generosity raised $1490 in 48 hours!!! That is by far the largest amount collected in a two day period to date! Way to multiply your efforts Jeff!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #8

DRAWING #9 Congratulations goes out to @Labraptor on winning the HornBlasters 100 Watt PA System! The amount raised for this awesome little unit was $300 in 48 hours!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR RAFFLE #9

DRAWING #10 Congratulations @WyoStorm for winning the Craven Speed Dead Pedal! Looks like the "Wilson Method" is working for everyone!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #10

DRAWING #11 CONGRATULATIONS @CrownOffroad!!! That should take care of enough cleaning products to do just about anything. You guys all stepped up again in a big way and it is awe inspiring watching you work! Thank you to everyone who participated in the @AdamsPolishes raffle co sponsored by @TheWolf!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #11

DRAWING #12 CONGRATULATIONS @Steve-O and thank you to those that donated during this segment of the raffle for the $50 gift card to @TheDoubleAA!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #12

DRAWING #13 CONGRATULATIONS @caisaacson on winning the 50% off gift certificate for a Borla exhaust system! You ROCK! Everyone else is using the Wilson method and you basically said the heck with that and just donated big one time and won BIG! Very cool indeed. Also, another big thanks goes out to @Gilligan for providing such an awesome prize for the raffle! You are another perfect example of the high quality people that make up our great Raptor community!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #13

DRAWING #14 CONGRATULATIONS @t_j !!! Enjoy that custom hood wrap from @Designs N Signs!!! I know I like mine and EVERYBODY likes @Yukon Joe's wrap. So much so that @RaptorWifey is hinting around about wraps for Lil'Red.....

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #14

DRAWING #15 CONGRATULATIONS @Boefadeez!!! Send a private message to @zebt66 to arrange shipping/delivery of your ammunition from Citizen Defense Solutions!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #15

DRAWING #16 CONGRATULATIONS @Boefadeez!!! Once again I want to give a big thank you to @zebt66 who owns Citizen Defense Solutions for stepping up as another forum member/non-vendor to step up and offer a donation to this raffle extravaganza! The amount of members stepping up to help raise money for little Avery's new doggy is truly inspiring!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAW?ING #16

DRAWING #17 CONGRATULATIONS @Jimbo!!! You are the lucky winner of the Proven Design Products (PDP) Contour "Raptor Logo" Mudflaps!!! Thank you for your continued support of this raffle event! Because of folks like you, little Avery will have a wonderful Christmas surprise!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #17

DRAWING #18 CONGRATULATIONS @Chris's FX4!!! Stepping up once again with a $50 gift certificate, @TheDoubleAA has shown what dedication from the vendor side of things is about as well!!! I am sure Chris will be happy with his discount!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #18

DRAWING #19 CONGRATULATIONS @scarrjack on winning the $500 Gift Certificate to Freedom Motorsports! This drawing is truly astounding. Not only was it provided as a set of two over the course of the raffle event, forum member @jocdmd purchased two $500 gift certificates in an attempt to multiply his efforts toward the fund raising efforts. Well, as of this raffle, his efforts paid off to the tune of a staggering $4625 RAISED from those two gift certificates! So his amazingly generous $1000 out of pocket idea turned into the largest overall fund raising donation to date! His generosity was matched only by his inspiring initiative and creativeness! @jocdmd exemplifies the giving spirit of those in the Ford Raptor community as a whole!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #19

DRAWING #20 CONGRATULATIONS @Devilsfan72 for the WIN!!! Donated by @caisaacson after winning them himself at Raptoberfest! $100 worth of "ADD Bucks"!!! Yet again we have another forum member stepping up to find a new way to give even more to help raise the needed funds for little Avery! Thank you Chris!!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #20

DRAWING #21 CONGRATULATIONS @Victor Neese!!! I know for a fact that you will enjoy those 4 dozen @Wilson Cookies! If Wilson ever gets them made without eating them all before sending them out!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #21

DRAWING #22 CONGRATULATIONS @CrownOffroad!!! Enjoy the sounds from your new Offroad Sub box set up from @The Car Stereo Company! That is going to be an awesome addition to your Raptor!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO DRAWING FOR DRAWING #22

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CURRENT RAFFLE ITEM IN THIS THREAD
(This link will change as the raffle items change)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another bit of information for everyone to chew on while we get things ready for the first raffle item. To keep things above reproach, @Yukon Joe and @RaptorWifey have agreed to handle all of the raffle payment processing, etc independent of Freedom Motorsports. This will ensure that everything for the fund raising for Avery is kept separate from Freedom Motorsports regular business and will also allow for separation of myself from the results of the raffles themselves. We have been working today to put the proper checks and balances and proceedures in place for the raffles to keep everything above board and ensure that every dime that is suppose to, goes to Avery's service dog. That being said, it will take another day or so to get everything set up properly before we can begin taking raffle donations, etc. So, we are planning on opening that up on Wednesday evening at some point.

BUT, just to wet everyone's appetite so to speak, I know what item will be raffled first. First up will be an SDHQ Winch Mount designed for a stock bumper. I have this winch mount in stock here at my shop in Virginia ready to go. With a retail value of $414 plus shipping, this should make for a great starter to kick things off. Pay close attention to this thread to keep up with the raffle. We will provide more details very very soon.

Check out the winch mount below and let me know if you have any questions.
Ford Raptor Winch Mount

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Freedom Motorsports is working to bring you guys awesome raffle prizes as a way to raise money for Avery’s Seizure Response Doggy. The goal is to be able to raffle a new item every 48 hours or as available. 100% of the money from each raffle will be donated to Avery.

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:
Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.

Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.
1) Send money via PayPal "To Friends and Family" to my account at [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle. Please DO NOT use the "Pay for Goods & Services" option.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.
FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)
The raffle item that you are buying tickets for

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

LETS SEE HOW MUCH MONEY WE CAN RAISE, Spread the word!

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is awesome! Can't wait to see what gets raffled off. I have my eye out for parts I need. Hoping to have a shot at some parts I was planning to buy in the future...*cough Maghytec rear diff cover cough* lol

Way to go everyone, great raffle, great prizes, great cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk