Going to the AZ Raptor Roundup on the 5th?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is going to the AZ Raptor Roundup on the 5th at Firebird. I'm going to be there with my family around 8am and I'm not sure how long I'll be hanging out. It'd be cool to get a FRF crew together down there though, so let me know if you'll be coming out.

Not sure if there's already a thread on this, but I hadn't seen one...sooooo apologies if that's the case.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Your truck should be fairly easy to spot, not sure how many other orange/graphics/scabs there will be there, so it might be easier to look for you haha.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
was thinking about it... but cant justify a 3 hour drive for 15 min track ti.me.. need more reasons.

wife is telling me to go for it.. we will see. I may.

Last edited:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I may or may not have my American flag in the bed but I'm also rocking Grabber's and a pre-runner rear bumper now. Oh and it's loud, lol.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
My wife is going to HATE me after this. I already know of a ton of things I want to do and it's only going to get worse seeing them in person.

N-FAB

Reaction score
We are coming back from SEMA and will be stopping by... We will have the lime green machine there...

Attachments

• 2011-11-01 17.12.54.jpg
    2011-11-01 17.12.54.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 597