Stock Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I wonder how many owners really convert their factory beadlock capable wheels to real beadlocks. I am willing to bet very few make the conversion.

The rings are so high, you will have $600+ invested. I've thought about it considering that I took a tire off at Raptoberfest but the ongoing maintenance with them to run all the time or switch out is what hasn't made me jump yet....

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said, very few make the conversion. :)

The rings are so high, you will have $600+ invested. I've thought about it considering that I took a tire off at Raptoberfest but the ongoing maintenance with them to run all the time or switch out is what hasn't made me jump yet....

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only know of 3 that have made the conversion. The big down side to it is you end up doing all your own tire maintenance. There are not very many shops that will help you deal with them.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love these wheels !! They were available a little later 2013 MY and I waited for them. @BAJASVT thanks for his info in the black lug nuts thread I just changed mine to the black splined and they look even better.

IMG_1064_zpsaf06f40f.jpg

OP
OP
Gorelaz

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys, much appreciated! So now Im thinking to do the conversion to a true beadlock, only thing that is holding me back is the constant maintenance with them. will post a picture of mine when I do them.