Roush Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind as well, Roush used to require you to send in your ECU to be re-flashed with their tune. Now they give you a card in the box that a Ford Tech downloads and flashes using their factory diagnostic reader.

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine, wife said if we had to give up her SRT Grand Cherokee for a Raptor it had to be different from the rest and have mucho power. Bought mine from a Roush dealer so it came straight from the factory to Roush then to my dealer so it has the Roush serial number and warranty. They discounted the entire package and I paid just a bit under $63k. Not saying it's better than a stock one but it's very noticeable and definitely a blast over a stock which I did drive right before the Roush same day. Surprisingly get a consistent bit over 13 mpg as well going 80 on long road trips and around town.

OkieCommander

Reaction score
I love mine, wife said if we had to give up her SRT Grand Cherokee for a Raptor it had to be different from the rest and have mucho power. Bought mine from a Roush dealer so it came straight from the factory to Roush then to my dealer so it has the Roush serial number and warranty. They discounted the entire package and I paid just a bit under $63k. Not saying it's better than a stock one but it's very noticeable and definitely a blast over a stock which I did drive right before the Roush same day. Surprisingly get a consistent bit over 13 mpg as well going 80 on long road trips and around town.

Where did you get your Roush at? I would def. pay 63k for the roush.
thanks in advance

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little late to the game but if you get one for that price that'd be awesome!

Amen brother, I most definitely paid more than that for mine, but they worked me a good trade deal.

My Roush is WAY more powerful than my stocker, and the throttle response is amazing! I had the 5Star performance tune on my old one and the throttle response between the two is night and day. I LOVE my new one.