Hydro dipped my 2011 dash panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool, one of the shops near me has done a bunch of this. I have ben thinking of doing mine too. I really don't like the octagon pattern they used on my '11

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone done this on the navigation panel? Just wondering because of the pattern and because its not smooth.. maybe have to paint and sand it first?

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about a price that covers the start to finish application if I were to send you all of my trim pieces? I saw 35 cents per square inch but how much do you need for prepping of the surfaces, coating with the graphic, and clear coat? I can do a rough measurement of my pieces but I'm sure you have a figure in mind to make it worth your time and effort. Very nice finished product BTW!

OP
OP
NiteLife

NiteLife

Reaction score
35¢ sq. in. is an approx. cost of entire process. I'm not very scientific about the total cost I take a general measurement and figure it at 35¢ taking in consideration (if any) of more time consuming/complex pieces. For example, everything I have done to my dash/console/door and seat panels would be in the neighborhood of $250 complete.
Check out: BW Hydrografx | Custom Truck and Cycle Graphics for more detailed pics/vids and contact info.