New Leather Armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Embroidery, I think I see a few more stitches in their product... ;-) Surprising that you can beat the price of something coming out of Brownsville. Keep up the good work!

I actually buy the pre-made leather from down south Vettes in Brownsville. I simply embroider, pad and install it. I didn't set out on this to steal money unnecessarily. I simply charge enough to make a profit, and with as much business as I'm getting, I can't complain! And I love it. I'm glad to contribute to the raptor community. And to think it all started with me hating the stock console lid.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey raptor how's my console cover coming? :) reading this thread makes me want it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M32

Reaction score
That's where I get the leather console covers, visor covers and gauge cluster covers. I embroider them then install them. I wonder why they are charging that much?

For leather and padding only I would only charge $70 if you send your lid to me

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looking at doing this. Is your price still $70?

Edwin

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to start doing these again....... I have found several OEM for $200-$250 new on ebay but $70-$100 seems alot better.

M32

Reaction score
Someone needs to start doing these again....... I have found several OEM for $200-$250 new on ebay but $70-$100 seems alot better.

Where did you see the OEM piece for around $200-250? I got a quote for $220 from a upholstery shop

EDIT: NVM, I think I found it on ebay

Edwin

Last edited: