General Grabber's?? Opinions wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GavsterMurf11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely gonna get General Grabbers with my new wheels, just wanted to know if anyone who has or has had them likes them!! And if you don't like them, what tires would you get instead??

Thanks!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had em, great in sand and dirt. Death traps in water or snow.

Could never get them balanced.

But tread life was amazing.

So if you live someplace where it snows don't go that route for an all year tire.

What you choose is up to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run them all year round in Minnesota. They're not the best in the snow but manageable. I have been liking them. I have 35's but looking at buying 37's and getting rid of my 35's.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them in the past, they lasted through numerous off roading events. Traction is lacking under full throttle off road, but on road they were pretty good.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up with the snow / water traction. it would probably be better if they had more siping.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up with the snow / water traction. it would probably be better if they had more siping.

Yeah there is no siping. Just big lugs.

Deep snow they are iffy. Dusting a less than an inch or 2 is rough.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have them, but going to replace them with stock bfg's, they are good in the desert sand, etc. Little slippery in the rain! Will drop your gas mileage 1 0r 2 mpg from the stock bfg's as well.