!!!new product!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
please call if interested we have these in stock ready to ship out now, working on getting them on the website

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put mine on and took it off road into a mud bog. After cleaning the under carrage here is what they looked like. By the way I pulled the velcro apart and the Hemis Joint was clean as a pin and dry. Very impressed with the product! Have just some minor suggestions I passed along to Lex Motorsports. This is a simple, inexpensive, easy to install but much needed product!

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 187

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great product. I would be interested in the CV style, if available. I am going through boots almost every year on my CVs now. Joints are fine.... until the boot splits.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if these are still made? My Rogue arms are tearing boots up too often and I need an alternative. I emailed them to see if they are still available but I could not find them on the website

D

Deleted member 12951

Anyone know if these are still made? My Rogue arms are tearing boots up too often and I need an alternative. I emailed them to see if they are still available but I could not find them on the website

Don't think it ever made it to the website, even back then. Website is in need of updating too, they still have listed Ready Lift Raptor suspension parts and Ready Lift dropped out of the market for these parts about a year or so ago.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would just call them. Jason is a good dude and a straight shooter. He built my bumper.