Positive The Car Stereo Company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah aka The Car Stereo Company is one of the hardest and most dedicated worker I know. I purchased a whole set up from him a while ago and had a local shop install it. Needless to say they didn't do it correctly. Noah did all he could to help me fix it over the phone but to no avail. I met him at TRR and he tore into my truck for 4 hours and yet was still unable to fix the issue. Yes the supposed best shop in town screwed it up that bad. I tried giving noah beer, money and food for his hard work and he would not accept. Finally I made a trip out to Ca and he had to tear into the truck for several days to finally get everything squared away and he even built me a new sub box since I wanted to change it up. There aren't very many people out there that are truly concerned with your needs instead of how much money they can get out of you for as little work as possible but Noah is one of them. He produces a very good product at a fair price. He treats your vehicle as if its his. Couldn't recommend him enough.