Optimum Opti-Seal Spray Sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I cleaned the Raptor and Fusion and used this stuff today... I really like it. Its easy to apply and looks awesome when done...Now see to how long it stays looking great...

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is it? pics. we need pics.

Here are some pics... Its so hard to see how good the stuff works from a picture... but here ya go..

Attachments

• DSC00801.jpg
    DSC00801.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC00802.jpg
    DSC00802.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00804.jpg
    DSC00804.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00805.jpg
    DSC00805.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 144

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Holy crap dude! That thing is shining! I must look into this....after I go get my truck dirty tomorrow and have a reason to clean it.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my neighbors have a detail shop. they use this stuff alot. once a car has been treated, it can come back, be hosed off and dried with a leaf blower, and its spotless. no swirls and not much effort.

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darn....should have seen this thread before I placed an order online. The Molten Orange Raptor looks great.

Do you use this on just the painted metal, or can you use it on the plastic as well (e.g., the lips over the wheel wells).

ernie

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn....should have seen this thread before I placed an order online. The Molten Orange Raptor looks great.

Do you use this on just the painted metal, or can you use it on the plastic as well (e.g., the lips over the wheel wells).

ernie

Dont know if ya can use it on the lips... I do know that both vehicles still look great... The stuff really works great... So easy to put on...