trr raptoberfest (still think it should be call raptemberfest)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a bit of news for those of you who havent heard.

i am having one of my reps (richard) from nav-tv out for a day. i will be able to offer the same group buy price without the minimum requirements for this event. if any of you are interested, please let me know, we are going to be limited to stock on hand, but if you want one, i can make sure your name is on one.

richard (and nav-tv) are also my reps for FLIR. i will have a flir unit on my truck and will be giving nightime rides for people who request it. there will be discounted pricing on flir units, however it will only be during the raptor run. so if you are looking for some tools for nightime driving, now is your chance to get in on it. lightbars are great, but these new flir units have animal and people detection and can see what your lightbar cant.

post or pm with any questions, you know i will get back to you. and richard and myself will also be at trr to answer any and all questions you may have once you see it all.