!!!new product!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have aftermarket tie rods?
Have your boots cracked?
Have you got dirt in the Rack?

We have a new boot that will work with any aftermarket tie rod.

Marine grade vinyl, 2 layers, water proof, cleanable, weatherproof [perfect for the guys on the east coat, who have had there boots crack in the winter.

90$ a pair shipped

20140809_135052_zpszgfcrt33.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140809_135407_zps9nskhfuo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140809_140219_zpstfliafz4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The outer end looks wide open in the pic.. Or is it a ba angle. But it doesn't look like it is a sealed boot

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Props for coming out with this much needed product. My biggest concern would be the threads rotting quickly. Since it is open to all the elements this is my big concern.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great guys, definetly a product i'd be intrested In purchasing for my personal truck. I would imagine it's similar in design & strength to those who run cv boots with similar material.

-Jeff

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The outer end looks wide open in the pic.. Or is it a ba angle. But it doesn't look like it is a sealed boot

i was thinking the same. is this sealed, if so how?

very observant,this was the prototype pic, the finish product is being made 3/4" smaller for a tight fit.

Hose clamps, silly.
, just a little insurance, the elastic sits in the lip on the edge of the rack, the hose clamp, like a cv boot clamp helps seat it in there so it does not pull off the rack, at full lock one way or the other.

Props for coming out with this much needed product. My biggest concern would be the threads rotting quickly. Since it is open to all the elements this is my big concern.
good concern, this is made out of the same materials used on boat interiors, also exposed to the elements.

Looks great guys, definetly a product i'd be intrested In purchasing for my personal truck. I would imagine it's similar in design & strength to those who run cv boots with similar material.

-Jeff

very correct, same material as the boots made for the 940 cv's, that's actually what gave me the idea.

call us when your ready for a set

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you post more pics of the finished product. Very interested in this much needed product. Just wish I didn't have to remove the tie rods to put em on. More work under the truck. I feel like I live under there. :)

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you post more pics of the finished product. Very interested in this much needed product. Just wish I didn't have to remove the tie rods to put em on. More work under the truck. I feel like I live under there. :)

you don't have to, that's the best part, there is velcro down the whole length of it, wraps around the tie rod, so no tie rod removal.