2014 Cloth Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

funkcanna

Reaction score
Hi all, I mentioned in another post that the Base Model here in the UAE is around the same price as the 801a model in the USA ($55,000) and the 801a model is $75,000. Due to this daylight robbery I went with the base model and I'm very happy I did, and will use the $20'000 sVe on upgrades, however there are a couple of thing I want to change ASAP. First up is the cloth seats.

I understand that even the base model in the USA doesn't have cloth seats, however here, for some insane reason, they do. Hence when searching for covers for Raptor seats, most places have covers for the leather seats.

Does anyone have any idea what seats are in my raptor? Are they in fact the same seats as the leather (but in cloth) or are they the same as another F150? I just want to ensure I buy covers that fit and aren't the wrong shape!

I know this is probably not going to get much response as most of you have leather but thought I'd ask! Maybe someone from Ford is on here who can help?

Cheers.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might have to find s fellow UAE raptor owner with leather seats to find out....

Or check out a base model F150 on the lot and compare. Then you could get covers that fit the regular F-150's.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know the Ford raptor fleet vehicles come with cloth seats here in the US. But don't know anyone on the forum that owns one. Search for the boarder patrol raptor thread and see if you might be able to dig up some info or a contact.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
F

funkcanna

Reaction score
It's dark now but will certainly post pics tomorrow! Thanks all

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Actually I lied, I had the curtains shut! I'll get a pic now