Method wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at Methods nv 105 bead lock wheels and they say something like not for street use. Why? What's the difference between a street wheel and a race wheel?

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, running true beadlocks is a pain because the bolts always have to be torqued. Some thread locker may remedy that but I haven't tried.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wut

II̵͓̬̙͚͎͚̳͉̬̝̦̋ͫ̀̒͗̋̀ͫ͋̾̀ͮ͝n̫̭͙̺͚̬̞ͩ̄̿̔̇̆̂ͯ́͜v̉͂̉͐̈̆́̎ͩͫͪͪ͗̈́̿ͩ̌͠҉̷̵̦̗̗̙͉̞̥̲̘̰͙̺̯̪͈̳͕ơ͙̠͍͕̹͉̤͔̻̖̜̩̪̍͑͌ͥ̿̊̀̕͞k̞͓͇͛̒ͫ̊̉͋͒̓̒ͪ̐̊̄ͦ͂̀i̧͉͔̭̠̫̘͙̹̹̩͔̯͙̗͆ͮ̔̽̆͂͒ͪͫ̋͑ͥͮͯ̈́͒̕͡ņ̫̬̩̙͎̳͚̝̝̝͉̤̱̳͇ͯ̄͂ͭ͐͂ͭ̑̽̇̇̅̈̚͡͡g̵̼̰̠̺ͬ̆͋ͪ͟͟͡ ̨̻̫̱̱̺̗̟̮͖̦̯̖̲̗͎ͯ̀ͩ̔́ͦͧ͜͞ṯ̢͔̣͉̰͔͉͍͚̞̠͍͎͕̼̥̎͆̂̅̐̓ͥ͆ͫͭͥͧ̒̄ͤ̕͜͝ͅh͈̬͚͙̳̯̣͈͍̮͇͕̯̞̫̔͑͛͆̓̿ͪ̊ͣ̀̕͝ę̛ͥͧ̾ͩ̚͡҉̞͕̝͚̮͈̻̭̹̬̮̠͍ͅ ͙̙̖̦̙͔͓̗̻̩̳̝̞̺̭̰ͥ̅̎̒͐̀͌́͑ͦ̇͌͂̋̂͢͢ͅͅf͐ͫ̆ͣ͑͗̅ͮͦ͒̔̊̾̕͏҉̡̰͓̱̞̙̪͓̜͍̳̫̪̩̭̯͖͉ͅȩ̙͈̦͇͕̦͚̻̞̲͇̼̘̩͙͖̫͑͌̎ͧͥ̏̾ͬ̚͟ͅͅe̢̧̢͚̣̖̙͓͍͙̪̫̲̙̙̜͖̲͕͈͍̎̊̇̓͋̾ͯ̉͂̽̈͂̚l̴̵̯̝̤̰͌͐̅ͪ͋̆ͪ̊̉ͣ͆̾̀ͨ͘ͅi̧̛̦̬̳͚̬̫̲̯͕͇̙ͣ̇̽ͯ̒̎̏̎̈̑̀̚̚͘͘n̢̗̦̲̟͕̳͖̝̻̱̭̺̥̙̄ͪ̂ͧ̃ͤͫͦ̌̂͐̌̏̂́͢͟͟͝g̿ͣ̎̆̾́ͯͫͤ̔̊̀ͩ̎ͩ̽̇͏̸̷̧͍̭̟̩̟͉̱̺̣̫̗̭̠̦̬̖͍ ̹̗̩͙̤̪̼͈͉̟̬̘̰̰͋͆͋̿̐̌́ơ̼̪͉ͩ͂̄͒̐ͭ̀f̴̛̣͔̞̳̼̤̼͚̱̫̫͚̟͓̖ͬͮͧ͑̏̾̄͌̾̚̕͝ ̵̾̊́̆̊̽ͫͤ͛̓ͫͫ́̚͜͠͞҉͚̮̭͚c̢̜̗̘̺͕̖̯̞̻͈̺̯̱͙̱̩̻̞̜ͯ̑̀̌ͧ̏́̕͜͝h̡͒̆ͦ̎̿̔̽ͫͧ̚̚͏̸͍̖͎͕͚͓͚̩͙̰͟͝a̶̛̻̪̘̭̼͓̱̖̔͋ͮ̐̄̈̂ͦ̍ͦ͌͑͊͘͢͡ͅo̶̷̸̭̗͖͎̟͎̰ͧͪͣͫͨ̚̕͜ͅs̽͗̾̃ͬ͛͗̀̌̅ͩ҉͈͖̭̺̱̗̙͉͇̬͉ͅ.̨͙̇͒̀ͧ̔́͒ͫ́́͞

Thats cool

OP
OP
Monster44

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wut

II̵͓̬̙͚͎͚̳͉̬̝̦̋ͫ̀̒͗̋̀ͫ͋̾̀ͮ͝n̫̭͙̺͚̬̞ͩ̄̿̔̇̆̂ͯ́͜v̉͂̉͐̈̆́̎ͩͫͪͪ͗̈́̿ͩ̌͠҉̷̵̦̗̗̙͉̞̥̲̘̰͙̺̯̪͈̳͕ơ͙̠͍͕̹͉̤͔̻̖̜̩̪̍͑͌ͥ̿̊̀̕͞k̞͓͇͛̒ͫ̊̉͋͒̓̒ͪ̐̊̄ͦ͂̀i̧͉͔̭̠̫̘͙̹̹̩͔̯͙̗͆ͮ̔̽̆͂͒ͪͫ̋͑ͥͮͯ̈́͒̕͡ņ̫̬̩̙͎̳͚̝̝̝͉̤̱̳͇ͯ̄͂ͭ͐͂ͭ̑̽̇̇̅̈̚͡͡g̵̼̰̠̺ͬ̆͋ͪ͟͟͡ ̨̻̫̱̱̺̗̟̮͖̦̯̖̲̗͎ͯ̀ͩ̔́ͦͧ͜͞ṯ̢͔̣͉̰͔͉͍͚̞̠͍͎͕̼̥̎͆̂̅̐̓ͥ͆ͫͭͥͧ̒̄ͤ̕͜͝ͅh͈̬͚͙̳̯̣͈͍̮͇͕̯̞̫̔͑͛͆̓̿ͪ̊ͣ̀̕͝ę̛ͥͧ̾ͩ̚͡҉̞͕̝͚̮͈̻̭̹̬̮̠͍ͅ ͙̙̖̦̙͔͓̗̻̩̳̝̞̺̭̰ͥ̅̎̒͐̀͌́͑ͦ̇͌͂̋̂͢͢ͅͅf͐ͫ̆ͣ͑͗̅ͮͦ͒̔̊̾̕͏҉̡̰͓̱̞̙̪͓̜͍̳̫̪̩̭̯͖͉ͅȩ̙͈̦͇͕̦͚̻̞̲͇̼̘̩͙͖̫͑͌̎ͧͥ̏̾ͬ̚͟ͅͅe̢̧̢͚̣̖̙͓͍͙̪̫̲̙̙̜͖̲͕͈͍̎̊̇̓͋̾ͯ̉͂̽̈͂̚l̴̵̯̝̤̰͌͐̅ͪ͋̆ͪ̊̉ͣ͆̾̀ͨ͘ͅi̧̛̦̬̳͚̬̫̲̯͕͇̙ͣ̇̽ͯ̒̎̏̎̈̑̀̚̚͘͘n̢̗̦̲̟͕̳͖̝̻̱̭̺̥̙̄ͪ̂ͧ̃ͤͫͦ̌̂͐̌̏̂́͢͟͟͝g̿ͣ̎̆̾́ͯͫͤ̔̊̀ͩ̎ͩ̽̇͏̸̷̧͍̭̟̩̟͉̱̺̣̫̗̭̠̦̬̖͍ ̹̗̩͙̤̪̼͈͉̟̬̘̰̰͋͆͋̿̐̌́ơ̼̪͉ͩ͂̄͒̐ͭ̀f̴̛̣͔̞̳̼̤̼͚̱̫̫͚̟͓̖ͬͮͧ͑̏̾̄͌̾̚̕͝ ̵̾̊́̆̊̽ͫͤ͛̓ͫͫ́̚͜͠͞҉͚̮̭͚c̢̜̗̘̺͕̖̯̞̻͈̺̯̱͙̱̩̻̞̜ͯ̑̀̌ͧ̏́̕͜͝h̡͒̆ͦ̎̿̔̽ͫͧ̚̚͏̸͍̖͎͕͚͓͚̩͙̰͟͝a̶̛̻̪̘̭̼͓̱̖̔͋ͮ̐̄̈̂ͦ̍ͦ͌͑͊͘͢͡ͅo̶̷̸̭̗͖͎̟͎̰ͧͪͣͫͨ̚̕͜ͅs̽͗̾̃ͬ͛͗̀̌̅ͩ҉͈͖̭̺̱̗̙͉͇̬͉ͅ.̨͙̇͒̀ͧ̔́͒ͫ́́͞

Invoking the feeling of chaos?