Noob From CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all!

I''m Joe and I hail from the not so awesome state of CT. Obviously I am new to the group, but not to club forums such as this. I have the same respect for those that respect me and that's the way I roll. Other than that, I am looking forward to "meeting" you all and getting some great information on the Raptor.

Although I am not a current owner of this beautiful machine, I did just go through a situation that, shall we say, may just allow me to purchase of one. (If you see my screen name, you may be able to read between the lines). I have been doing my research, but will be turning to you current owners (in another section) for some input and advise.

Joe

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. There's a white '14 on the lot at Stephen's Ford in Milford. (Though I passed on an in-stock black one they had when I bought last year b/c the sales manager there was a complete a$$hole. Special ordered mine from Hammonasset Ford and they were fantastic.)

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Nick said^^^. Bunch of good people met up in CT the last time I went. Lots of fun.
Now get out there and get yourself a Raptor. You won't regret it.