TMX 4th of July Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on by tomorrow or anytime next week. We are open from 9-5. It is a bit easier if you let us know ahead of time so you dont miss us when we are out to powdercoat or something like that.

Cool I am thinking tomorrow around 11:45-12 (lunch hour, I work in Allen). Thanks!!!

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. We can work out a package deal.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

No sir. We are out of all TMX skid plates.

Are you going to be getting them back in stock? Looking to upgrade the stock one but not wanting to give Ford more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TMX Bed Stabilizers in blue

We have black and aluminum but no blue. :-(

Thinking about fenders and liners. Are the Boatec's available again?

Yep, they are good again.

Are you going to be getting them back in stock? Looking to upgrade the stock one but not wanting to give Ford more money.

We do have a few lightly used ones from guys that had them and upgraded to aftermarket bumpers.

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have black and aluminum but no blue. :-(

Yep, they are good again.

We do have a few lightly used ones from guys that had them and upgraded to aftermarket bumpers.

If you send me a PM with a picture of the best looking used skid I may take one. Would be cool if you could include a price also. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk