TMX 4th of July Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, what one are you looking for?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Can I get a hell of a deal on a power steering cooler and reservoir

Maybe not a hell of a deal but something off. haha

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When are you guys going to be at the shop over the next week? I would like to swing by and talk to you guys on a decent sized build (bumpers, tires, wheels, rear towing suspension set up, mid perch, fenders, with or without whipple). Thanks!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I meant when will you be there today through next friday to actually talk face to face. Thanks!

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, what one are you looking for?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Maybe not a hell of a deal but something off. haha

Borla sport, or ford racing. Which is basically the same

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When are you guys going to be at the shop over the next week? I would like to swing by and talk to you guys on a decent sized build (bumpers, tires, wheels, rear towing suspension set up, mid perch, fenders, with or without whipple). Thanks!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I meant when will you be there today through next friday to actually talk face to face. Thanks!

Come on by tomorrow or anytime next week. We are open from 9-5. It is a bit easier if you let us know ahead of time so you dont miss us when we are out to powdercoat or something like that.