a demo you dont want to miss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this september at the fall trr event, the car stereo company will be providing a live demo. i will be covering the dis assembly of the interior of our trucks. from door panels, to center consoles, to the headliner. i will also be showing you how to run wires from the engine bay into the cab. learn tips and tricks from a professional installer that will save you money on your next mod by allowing you to do it yourself rather than pay someone to do it for you. you will also learn which tools i use and why, and what will be needed to completely remove your interior. this is not a quick run down of what to do. this will be a complete dis assembly with explanations. this is going to be a full on live tutorial and any and all questions will be answered. if we have enough time, we may even be able to take requests for other parts to be removed.

sign up now and take advantage of what most installers dont want to tell you. the sign up fee is $20 per person. this will take approximately 2-3 hours to cover everything, but i feel its well worth it, since replacing a broken panel costs well over $20. also included in this fee will be a little something that will definitely help you in your future mods/installs. (that is all i can say about it now.) so get on the list and learn from the pro (yep, thats me)

i am also looking for a stock interior supercab and a crewcab to use for the demo. since mine is just a bit modified, it wouldnt serve as a good demo vehicle. your donation of your truck gets you in for free, and i will assume full responsibility for it while it is in my possession.

a big shout out to trey for making the time and space available to allow me to do this.

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great opportunity to learn some "trade secrets"…..count me in for some of that "edjumakatshun"

Now you just need to convince me to let you use my stock Scab interior for a Nav-TV demo install…!! :)