Hello from Down Under!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been following this forum for a couple of months since I ordered and while I am waiting for my Raptor. I was going to join after I got it but still have a while to wait so I thought this way time may seem to go faster!

For me, my blue flame SCrew is on it way to the Philippines to be converted to right hand drive before being shipped to me here in Australia. We are not fortunate enough here in Australia to have Ford bring these over in RHD so it must be done aftermarket.

Anyway I think I have a couple more months to wait so I am trying to keep myself busy. Attached is a photo of it pre conversion at the dealers.
y9a5y9ah.jpg

Take care all and chat soon!

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! You are going to have so much fun with your truck. Best investment ever!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jigks

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes ordered late March and I think it will probably be late August before I get my hands on her. It seems though that some of the forum members have waited that long and they are in the US so I guess I can't complain!

I am curious however if someone can pick which dealer and where it has come from. As I ordered it through a dealer here in Australia and is being converted by a reputable company, I haven't gotten around to asking them. This is the only other photo that may give a clue. The first photo shows a sticker logo on the tray door. Don't know if the flags on this photo help anyone.

The photo is inverted too and I haven't corrected it sorry.

Thank you again and for the welcome.

ybu7aqa9.jpg

OP
OP
Jigks

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And unfortunately left to right hence the trouble to get all good American cars converted over here.