Daily driver roush raptor anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello came across a roush raptor but this will be my daily driver; so question to anyone out there with one any issues??? Average around 12 to 15,000 per year but some times more depending on trips. Thanks for your input

Gilligan

Reaction score
I would think DD'ing any Raptor would just be expensive on the fuel mileage aspect of things.

Agreed. It will depend more on where/how you drive. My buddy gets better mileage in his roush than I do. You'll probably be around 5k a year in fuel. I DD my standard raptor and have 10,600mi since November---worth it.

Reliability shouldn't come into play, depending on how you drive it anyhow.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Just like a true muscle car, it will use a lot of gas but the offsetting fun-factor you get from it makes it worth it!

In my research before purchase, I couldn't find any concerns that made me change my mind about buying a Raptor!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In daily driving I don't see a Roush being any different than a regular Raptor.

Until you step on it that is.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just one thing to keep in mind is the Roush supercharger upgrade voids any warranty from Ford on the motor or trans. That's the info I have got from the dealer and from Roush. If you DD your Raptor, this may at some point, be an issue. FYI.