possibly heading to havoc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just need you to adjust the 8000 settings on the amp and processor so it sounds right. So there's one less meal you have to buy if you come.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah if you do head up that way I dont think Tn would be to far out of the way. I wont be home but maybe we can work something out. I do want the bed and under the hood lights.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what kind of upgrades would you recommend without going the route of custom sub-box? Is it possible to get better sound without breaking the bank is what I guess I am asking? Stock is not very good but I wonder what can be done without a new head unit or big ass sub taking up the storage under the seats.

If you make it to Havoc I will try to arrange ahead of time. Also if you have it apart double checking my Nav-tv install would be a good idea. It has a mind of its own sometimes. Not sure my installer did it correctly.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can go with a 1/3 under seat box. not much bigger than the oem.

define "breaking the bank"

it seems the average raptor system i install, runs between $3500-$4000. some less, nd some quite a bit more.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That narrows it down enough Noah. I guess I would define breaking the bank as the cost of going with 3.0 and springs. You know the size expenditure you really need to run by the wife first. Sorry for being vague.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor got shipped out of Dearborn this morning, so its getting closer.

I would mostly likely need install of sound-deadening material throughout cab.

Maybe some sound system upgrades/mod's and possibly lights but not sure what i want to do yet given truck isn't in my hands yet.

Any idea if you will be at Havoc yet?