FRF DEAL!Rogue Racing Raptor Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out our new Raptor rear bumper. This bumper has been designed to be super clean and low profile with precision fitting.
We kept the lines clean and followed the subtle curves of the truck. It's the same profile as OEM and does not stick out any further. We CAD design and laser cut our products to ensure they fit perfectly tight which make for an easy bolt-on install. Made of .120" wall mild tubing and aluminum skins. They can be customized with or without sensors, accept Rigid or Vision-X Lighting, and are fully winch capable up to 10K. You have a wide range of options for the finish of your bumpers with different colors, and textures of powdercoat or you can even order them Line-X coated for scratch resistance!
Retail for $1399, but we are offering FRF MEMBERS $100 OFF!
IN STOCK, pick your Finish and then ready to ship out!
If you have any questions or would like to order you can call 855-757-6483 or go online!

Rogue Racing Innovative Off-Road Suspension, Parts & Accessories

Email: [email protected]
Rogue Racing Innovative Off-Road Suspension, Parts & Accessories

Thanks Guys!
-Chris
Rogue Racing

Attachments

• RearBumper Bannerweb.jpg
    RearBumper Bannerweb.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 114
  • rearsidemaster.jpg
    rearsidemaster.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 116
  • rearmaster5.jpg
    rearmaster5.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 131
  • rearmaster2.jpg
    rearmaster2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 105
  • rearmaster1.jpg
    rearmaster1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 120
  • rearmaster3.jpg
    rearmaster3.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 124
  • rearmaster4.jpg
    rearmaster4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 118
  • RevolverRearIII.jpg
    RevolverRearIII.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 106
  • RevolverWhiteRearI.jpg
    RevolverWhiteRearI.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 101
  • RevolverWhiteRear.jpg
    RevolverWhiteRear.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 92

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried look in at some parts the other day when I was getting my truck linex'd but, no one seemed to interested in talking.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried look in at some parts the other day when I was getting my truck linex'd but, no one seemed to interested in talking.
Hey Mike, Matt said you stopped by we were all tied up in a sales meeting. We've all been busy this week getting the Laser machine up & running. When were done with getting all the tooling going, we'd love to chat & give you a real tour!
-Chris
Rogue Racing