Socal Locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SM90GT

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just got myself a 2014 Raptor and I am looking for a good place to get to know my truck and see how it handles. I am used to driving quads and sand rails but nothing like this. Also any advice and tips would be great. Thank you.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ocotillo wells, Oceano dunes (Pismo beach), Johnson valley, Glamis. What part of SoCal are you in? California has a list of OHV areas if you google.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a prettly solid group of us here in SoCal that head out together, and often.

Please check your wallet at the door....the upgrade bug is about to hit!

OP
OP
S

SM90GT

Reaction score
I live in the Inland Empire so I would prefer something close for now but I do plan on going to Pismo and Glamis later this year.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

There is a prettly solid group of us here in SoCal that head out together, and often.

Please check your wallet at the door....the upgrade bug is about to hit!

Haha I know what you mean. That sounds like fun. I dont have anyone that has a raptor or similar truck to go out and hit the trails.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in the Inland Empire so I would prefer something close for now but I do plan on going to Pismo and Glamis later this year.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Haha I know what you mean. That sounds like fun. I dont have anyone that has a raptor or similar truck to go out and hit the trails.

Barstow is not to far up the road from you........

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u want to just get in the dirt there's tons of local trails all around the local mountains and canyons that I've been doin for years i could show you, but if you really want to stretch the Raptor's legs your lookin at the high desert or Saltin Sea. Let me know i'm close @ DayCreek & 210

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exit Outlet Center drive in Barstow and enter the ohv park there. Definitely scope out the trails first before hitting it with speed. It can get nasty real quick.

OP
OP
S

SM90GT

Reaction score
If u want to just get in the dirt there's tons of local trails all around the local mountains and canyons that I've been doin for years i could show you, but if you really want to stretch the Raptor's legs your lookin at the high desert or Saltin Sea. Let me know i'm close @ DayCreek & 210

Sounds like a great idea since I am in Fontana. Let me get some free time and I will definitely let you know so we can set something up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free