2011 Crew Tire - Tire measuerments for trailer carry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HELP!! Picking up a Raptor on Wednesday and it's a 10 hour trip to the truck. I'm wanting to know if my trailer will work. Can someone go out to their garage and measure from outside of left tire to outside other(lateral) for accurate track width and also accurate wheelbase.....front of forward tires to rear of rear tires(longitudnal)!!!!! Much appreciated!!!

PS I've used the listed measurements but not wanting to trust it, want it from you guys!

Thanks!

Jeremy

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Mine measures 87". If the the trailer deck fits between the trailer tires, it will be too narrow. I had to tow mine and it was too narrow.
IMG_1775.jpg
We had to get a heavy equipment trailer and had to drive it up on the wheel covers. We looped used chains with a load binder throughout the tow hooks to keep it from moving.
IMG_1773.jpg

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a normal car hauler, the tires will run the fenders over and the Raptors tires will each hang over the side of the trailer 2-3"
Doesn't show it at all, but they do hang over.
256074_227963550547001_210515312291825_998828_5677861_o1.jpg

What ^ said with his picture. I have removable fenders on my trailer. Towed just fine from Nashville to Santa Ana, CA. Hard as shit on the trailer tires though. I had to stop in El Paso and replace all 6. I also used my normal car tie downs and doubled them up so it had 8 straps on it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
superduty

superduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. Looks like I'll have to resort to other means than towing it myself!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hard as shit on the trailer tires though. I had to stop in El Paso and replace all 6. I also used my normal car tie downs and doubled them up so it had 8 straps on it.

how is it any different on trailer tires than any other load?

OP
OP
superduty

superduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Took a one way rental car up there and drove it home last night! Was the cheapest and fastest option. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase!