Extended warranty and snow performance...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pokermedic

Reaction score
For you veteran car buyers, would you recommend purchasing any additional warranties with the raptor is this just a waste of money?
Also I live in a four season mountain climate and we get fair amounts of snow. Any first hand experience with the raptor in snow?

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For you veteran car buyers, would you recommend purchasing any additional warranties with the raptor is this just a waste of money?
Also I live in a four season mountain climate and we get fair amounts of snow. Any first hand experience with the raptor in snow?

i got mine after the snow season in nor cal. i cant wait for winter in the Raptor. i think i am going to pick up an extended warranty,i plan on keeping this longer than the stock protection plan.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the extended warranty and maintenance plan too, because like neveo, i too plan on keeping this truck, FOREVER....and i too cannot wait for the snow season, i just bought mine in July and I'm an avid snowboarder, so my Raptor is going to see a lot of snow.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The raptors a snow cat in its second life. We had no problem with the snow in OK when we got over 2ft of it. Drove all over the place but make sure to take a secondary air filter. They do suck snow into the air box when it gets deep.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The raptors a snow cat in its second life. We had no problem with the snow in OK when we got over 2ft of it. Drove all over the place but make sure to take a secondary air filter. They do suck snow into the air box when it gets deep.

Only when you are using the skid plate as a snowplow... Lol

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only when you are using the skid plate as a snowplow... Lol

They don't know what a snow plow is in OK so I had to bring a little KS to the state and help them out. But It is from the driverside tire kicking powder to the intake of the stock air box.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
+1 for the Raptor being a beast in the snow. During the first blizzard i tried to break it sideways in 4WD in a parking lot and i couldn't. it just honked along.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thing is awesome in the snow, but so is any 4x4 vehicle, really... But yeah, it does real well.

I bought the 7/100,000 Ford ESP warranty with mine.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thing is awesome in the snow, but so is any 4x4 vehicle, really... But yeah, it does real well.

I bought the 7/100,000 Ford ESP warranty with mine.

What did that cost you ? if you don't mind me asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free