Newbie! '13 Raptor Supercrew--Richmond, VA!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There's just not a lot in the area, unless someone has access to some private property. Rausch Creek really isn't that far.

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RVA Raptors,

Go to the group in the previous post. I might have a lead on some private property near Goochland County. There will likely be a cutoff around 30, so message me or post in the discussion in the RVA Raptors group.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

boychiks

Reaction score
Rich, I added myself to the group. I've seen a few different raptors around lately but always happen to be driving the other car. I tried catching one at a red light to see if it was anyone here but didn't make it.

Would be fun to get some together. We've had a few come out to Richmond Cars & Coffee, maybe that can be a start..

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boychiks,

Can you post some more information on that? Maybe that's a good start.

Rich, I added myself to the group. I've seen a few different raptors around lately but always happen to be driving the other car. I tried catching one at a red light to see if it was anyone here but didn't make it.

Would be fun to get some together. We've had a few come out to Richmond Cars & Coffee, maybe that can be a start..

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Richmond who wants to show off the baddest truck on the streets and meet some other Raptor owners, come out to the Richmond Coliseum May 3rd for the Arena Racing car show and season finale... For more details and to register, go to: www.arenaracingusa.com/carshow.

Proceeds benefit Paralyzed Veterans of America Mid-Atlantic Chapter. You can also email me for more details on the race. The Richmond Coliseum has a partnership with Ford, so the best spots are reserved for us.

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Richmond who wants to show off the baddest truck on the streets and meet some other Raptor owners, come out to the Richmond Coliseum May 3rd for the Arena Racing car show and season finale... For more details and to register, go to: www.arenaracingusa.com/carshow.

Proceeds benefit Paralyzed Veterans of America Mid-Atlantic Chapter. You can also email me for more details on the race. The Richmond Coliseum has a partnership with Ford, so the best spots are reserved for us.

OP
OP
B

boychiks

Reaction score
Anyone in Richmond who wants to show off the baddest truck on the streets and meet some other Raptor owners, come out to the Richmond Coliseum May 3rd for the Arena Racing car show and season finale... For more details and to register, go to: Arena Racing USA | Car Show | Season Finale « ArenaRacingUSA.

Rich,

Thanks for posting. I will add that to the calendar and see if I can make it. If so, I'll shoot you a message!