for sale front and rear bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the stock front and rear bumpers for sale rear bumper has a minor scuff mark front bumper has a small ding (something flew up on the highway and hit me) both deffects are not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. Asking 200 for front and 200 for rear. Also have stock skid plate will come with bumper. 350 takes both. I will be at TRR so i can bring them both with me. Im located in San Antonio TX. Im also considering trading my ADD dimple rear bumper. Bumper must have a place where i can at least set my beer or foot on lol
My phone isnt letting me upload pics right now. Ill try again later text me for quicker response 2105018076. Please dont make me regret puttting my number on here lol

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you aren't regretting it yet, you probably will be soon (as soon as Noah finds this thread)

OP
OP
boostfiend

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol i have received some anonymous texts but its like not receiving the message

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were you, I would bring at least the front and skid to TRR anyways. Many will trash stock skids out there. And a few will trash bumpers.