Supercharger and Behind Bumper Winch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have my truck yet but when I get it I want to Whipple supercharge it and install a behind the bumper winch.

Does anyone have this combination?
I am curious if the winch and regular or oversized heat exchanger with fans will fit. If it did fit did it require any modification?

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't have my truck yet but when I get it I want to Whipple supercharge it and install a behind the bumper winch.

I am curious if the winch and regular or oversized heat exchanger with fans will fit. If it did fit did it require any modification?

So many questions...

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

my truck has all of that. fits no prob. i have the ADD stealth fighter bumper

OP
OP
Gotbitn

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably should have indicated that I want to keep the stock bumper.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't the heater exchangers go in front of the radiator? With a hidden winch mount the winch would be in between the bumperettes.

OP
OP
Gotbitn

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the heat exchanger goes in front of the radiator.
Looks like the regular HE will fit, might have to relocate the winch control pack though.
The upgraded HE, not sure, even with relocating the winch control pack. The upgraded HE looks to be almost twice as tall, it is also thicker with the fans.

Yeti

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Raptor SC with a Roush Phase 2 SC. The heat exchanger is installed behind the grill but in front of the bumper which seems to be standard. I had 4 Wheel Parts try to install the ADD Venom winch bumper with a winch but the HE was in the way. I called ADD and they said you need the HE Relocation kit AC01151003 to move the HE out of the way. The only problem is they discontinued this part. I am looking for anyone that has this kit that can supply the install guide, or specs so I can fab out something.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a hidden winch in my stock bumper and it's a pretty tight fit. Perhaps if you changed the mounting on the HE you could make it work. I can snap a few photos of you want to see the space.