ADD Bumper with Rigid and Linex Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my ADD Stealth bumper with Rigid 40" light bar back from the linex dealer and installed it last night with my son. Can't say enough good things about ADD got the bumper quickly and easily even though I had to get it up here to Canada. Install was painless and fit's and looks great now I just gotta find a good winch to bolt on it (suggestions welcome) I think the linex looks great and should hold up nice to the salt this winter.

1218-photo.jpg

1217-photo-4.jpg

1216-photo-2.jpg

1215-photo-5.jpg

1214-photo-3.jpg

1213-photo-6.jpg

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Nice - looks great!
Warn has a good combination winch/compressor that I have on my shopping list.

I recall you're somewhere near the Edmonton area - I'll be up there week after next and if ya want to grab a beer or go for a tour let me know.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Looking good!
Love the lineX and it should really help the bumper last for ever! Would love it if you could keep us posted on fading or any special upkeep that helps prevent it etc!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Umm.. I think I am going to steal your lin-x idea... I was thinking about that but never followed through. living in the salt thats a great idea!!!

OP
OP
gordhunt

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive actually had whole trucks sprayed with it before there is no special upkeep and ive never seen it fade or crack in all the years ive been using it. Its guaranteed for life and has a nationwide warranty as well.

Matches the running boards very well too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free