Raptor Base Priced Increased

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the base price for the SCREW went up $290? I am sure the SCAB did too but don't recall what it used to be to state the increased difference.

Not a whole lot but thought it was worth mentioning.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, my dealer took the difference off my bill. They said it went up a day or two after I placed my order. I was totally not expecting them to do that.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else noticed but the base price for the SCREW went up $290? I am sure the SCAB did too but don't recall what it used to be to state the increased difference.

Not a whole lot but thought it was worth mentioning.

So you were originally told the base price was $47,025 or is it up to 47,605 base now?

My wifes uncle picked up his SCab Saturday and the price was up a bit I'll have to text him and ask.

I hear 2016 is going to be MUCH more.

IF there is a '16

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

So you were originally told the base price was $47,025 or is it up to 47,605 base now?

The price of mine was the same as I agreed because it was built before the price increase and the sticker reflected that. My dealer did tell me in their written order that if you place an order and the price increases before it is built and Ford charges the dealer more too, then my price would be adjusted to reflect it.

Not sure where you are getting your numbers but a base SCREW was $47,315 and you can see for yourself on Ford.com that it is now $47,605.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price of mine was the same as I agreed because it was built before the price increase and the sticker reflected that. My dealer did tell me in their written order that if you place an order and the price increases before it is built and Ford charges the dealer more too, then my price would be adjusted to reflect it.

Not sure where you are getting your numbers but a base SCREW was $47,315 and you can see for yourself on Ford.com that it is now $47,605.

I haven't been on Fords website in about a month . My DORA says 47,315 so I wasn't sure if the price went up from that, or to that since you ordered yours a while ago I assumed it jumped up to that. Your window sticker in your sig says 47,315 so I assumed it jumped up to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free