Unleash the Beast....?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am a new 2014 Raptor owner and have about maxed out the average bolt on stuff, stereo, liner, cover.

Here is my dilemma, I am buying the max extended warranty for everything I can get, but I would love to hear the whine of of a super charger and the rap of an upgraded exhaust.....

I know the super charger is pushing it, but is the exhaust worth it?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The exhaust wouldn't be bad but the super charger might defeat the purpose of the warranties.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Ok, I am pretty much ok with waiting on super charger, but I really am leaning on upgraded exhaust, what do you guys like? I heard a mustang "get on it" and it sounded awesome, pulled up next to it sounded good but not too loud, had a thump thump thump at idle

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My personal recommendation and I'm sure others would agree, stainless works headers with corsa exhaust.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Zach. The Corsa is fast becoming the most popular system I receive requests for. The way they balance the rap rap rap with little to no drone inside the can is nothing short of amazing.

As for the headers, while they are a good option for increasing power etc. They may also negatively effect the warranty as well.