WSI Hidden Winch Mount Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just finished this video.... Orangeaddict came down to the beach last weekend for the installation. Took us about 12 hours in all.

We also installed the WSI Whelen light mount for the lower grill.

Steve-o, Yukon Joe, Orangeaddict, Raptorwifey & Witchywomen all participated. Thanks to RW for the awesome food that kept us going all weekend.

:chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie:

Thanks to Jimmy at WSI for putting together such a great product for the Ford Raptor. The hidden winch mount and light mount is a nice way to add capability to our trucks without sacrificing looks or function.

Enjoy the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhnBlm8JRVw

edit.... can't get the vid to embed....

Last edited:

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha... I think at one point in the video, there were more dogs than people. Don't they deserve credit for helping too? :)

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe, I want my 5:20 minuets back, j/k. Awesome video, loved the banjo music. I'm coming down there so you can install one for me.

Come one down. Well get it done in half the time and twice the beer!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Haha... I think at one point in the video, there were more dogs than people. Don't they deserve credit for helping too? :)

Meggy was right in there.
I like how you slowed it down every time some one took a drink.
Thanks guys. Yeah, Maggie Mae likes to help.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com