car wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving down the road today when i seen this little kids football team doing a car wash here in yukon ok at mc donalds..... I had to stop. Got a wash and even donated to the team.

Attachments

• 1315677815.jpg
    1315677815.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 160

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I bet they loved "the monster" truck...

Or at least when I would pick my kids up from school.. The kiddos think the Raptor is a monster truck.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Hey Joe, you weren't at the OSU game thur. night were you? I parked across from a Raptor just like yours.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's great! I passed some teenage boys taking a spare set of keys to the wife last week at a CVS and I thought they were going to fall in the street pointing and gawking. I can only imagine how they felt.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Nope Wasn't me but get with me. I am looking for a few friends to run with in the raptors.

Absolutely. I'm over east of Bartlesville. Vash is in B-ville and he's expressed an interest in going wheeling as well.:waytogo:

OP
OP
joek35

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this next weekend we can take them out to little sahara if you guys want or maybe you guys know a few fun places to go.