6.2 Borla Vs Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, I waited 25 years to get those garages, I spend every spare minute in them. Wife thinks I'm crazy, I'll sit out there on my stool watching racing having a beer being surrounded by cars. Best sunday afternoon ever.

as far as the headers I had Rock and Roll OffRoad do it. They are PITA if you have the Stage IV+ RPG setup. If you're stock suspension it's easier as there is more room to work.

they did a great job on getting them installed, the one thing I will warn you about is pay special attention to the O2 sensors. When mine were pulled the passenger side upstream sensor got dinged and a small crack that nobody noticed which has caused me about 3 weeks of pain trying to get past emissions. Finally figured it out today, replaced it and passed emissions.

Jared, Ryan and Adam do great work, and you'll love the headers (warning though, they are LOUD)

Is it a lot louder because of the turndown style of exhaust you have? would it be just as loud exiting from rear?