ICON Equipped SDHQ Offroad Built Longtravel Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is really the first time I'm seeing this as a performance mod but what is the advantage to having a spring under rather than a spring over?mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take two of these badass trucks.One for me and the other for.........me! I don't like to share. I bought a Powerball ticket today and I just know I'm going to win.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this is in the ICON section, but any reason they went with Light Racing vs ICON bumps. I have been looking at both companies on my next project

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know this is in the ICON section, but any reason they went with Light Racing vs ICON bumps. I have been looking at both companies on my next project

SDHQ uses the Light Racing bumps in their kit they offer. The design does not allow for a bumpstop design like ours.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome build. This teaser only leaves me wanting more.

1) Is that an upgraded spindle?

2) was anything upgraded in the front drive line other than gears?

3) Does the Dynatrac Dana 80 rear axle come with 4:88 gears, or did you upgrade your upgrades?

4) How much is a CF drive shaft? How durable would it be? What company offers it?

5) Looks like some added under body protection with larger aluminum skid plates? Who made them?

6) Where and how is the second battery mounted?

7) better yet? Will this truck be at TRR? And if not, WHY???

Thanks,

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com