Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ran in to a few problems. The LEDs need to be re-aimed and the momentary for some reason turned out to be a normally open (when button is released the connection is open which means it is a off (on) off momentary) and I need a normally closed switch so when it is open, the button is released and the connection is closed (connected)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

P.s. any orders going out today may or may not make it. I have 2 installed special edition lids, 4 hats, and I think 4 leather only covers to go out (customer install.) I hope I can get the raptor safely to USPS. 3 inches in a Alabama apparently is a huge issue -.- wtf ever I lived in Minnesota and this
6y8uva2a.jpg
Is nothing... Haha. I hope ups&USPS is running

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinking the top photo (the raptor with the SVT) and then this down below, not necessarily the length of the raptor wording but sized to fit appropriately. I think you know what I mean. I'm still waiting for you to smooth out the led's too. ******* cool stuff man. Still trying to figure out colors as im not sure whether I want all black which I think would look ******* sick or just do the colors.

Attachments

• Roundel.png
    Roundel.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 122
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Im thinking the top photo (the raptor with the SVT) and then this down below, not necessarily the length of the raptor wording but sized to fit appropriately. I think you know what I mean. I'm still waiting for you to smooth out the led's too. ******* cool stuff man. Still trying to figure out colors as im not sure whether I want all black which I think would look ******* sick or just do the colors.

Either way you want it! With or without the colors! Either way will look raptifingly sexy!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
you, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Well thank you very much! Haha

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Guys, I have a Lg/XL hat to ship. Order now and will go out tomorrow! $25 shipped! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
ytuqegeh.jpg

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just that guy but what are you thinking for pricing with LEDs. Or is it stitching dependent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk