Fox's with DSC vs Icon's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_Kx250

Reaction score
So I'm in bad need of shocks, all four are shot and I'm basically riding on springs with very little dampening. They are that bad that the truck goes into a speed wobble near 100mph when going in or out of ruts in the road, suspension becomes unsettled and truck starts to shake side to side :mad:

So I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new set of 3.0's, I've read everything on both that I can find, the people who have icons like icons and the people with fox's like fox's. So with that said has anybody ran the fox's with the DSC , and has anyone done anything with their icons to make them softer? As I have heard that they are kind of harsh unless your running them hard. I'm looking for a plush feel similar to stock but able to take the big stuff when required. Yes my truck gets used its a daily driver and used for family road trips, but if I can get there by dirt or trail that's the way we go. Ain't no street queen or grocery getter like most that never get dirty or god for bid drive through some tree covered trails and get scratches.

OP
OP
R

Raptor_Kx250

Reaction score
I can rebuild my stockers I have two pairs of fronts, just need to take it to the next level always pushing them to there limit, so I will keep the stockers and rebuild them for winter use and use the 3.0's for everything else.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If this is a topic your not interested in, or don't have anything useful to say, why would you comment? I ask some legit questions that weren't discussed in anything else I read.

Easy there tiger, though you've been here for more than a minute, you by now should:

1. realize that you can't take anyone seriously, we all bag on eachother and everything.

2. that this is a topic that will likely never get the definitive answer that you want and likely end in hurt feelings, due to a large number of fanboy customers that have purchased one set of 3.ohhhs or the other, and nobody being able to follow through on a full on shock shootout.

3. that this has been covered in probly a couple dozen threads, and though you've added the dsc feature into the discussion, not much else can be added to the topic.

Like I said, don't take me toooo seriously, it's all in jest because in my short year + or so here, i've seen this turn in to WWIII more than a couple times.

regards.

Last edited: