Will's build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I'm a little late getting to making a build thread but I've been pretty busy with university and other stuff. Anyways I'm putting more money into it my Raptor after selling my other baby (2001 lowered F150) and I thought I might as well toss the progress/new build up on the forum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 51
OP
OP
H
Reaction score
So I got the Raptor early August and drove it around Alberta for a bit, taking it mudding, finding some cool spots to really let it open up and I took it on a couple road trips to British Columbia and southern Alberta. I later drove it down to Arizona and messed around with it for a bit until I took it to SDHQ where they tossed on Icon 3.0s, a bumpstop kit, total chaos UCAS, my LGE/CTS bumper and they did some paint and tossed on their front bumper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
H
Reaction score
Anyways now that I've sold my second truck I now have set aside most of that money to buildup my truck more. I now am getting my work done by Luxury Extreme Motorsports and so far the service has been absolutely great, I've popped by that shop almost every second or third day and they still haven't thrown me out haha. They've been very to the point with me and haven't given me any poor advice or tried to up-sell me at all. Overall I can't wait to see what they do with the truck and I can't wait to take it out for a rip. here's what's soon to come:

Icon bypass for Camburg LCA
Camburg lower control arm
Camburg bypass mount
Deaver leaf springs
Alpha 1 tie rods
Alpha 1 spindle gusset

Fuel Trophy 17" (painted ring) x6
Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 (37x12.5x17) x6
Boatec fenders (F&R)
Boatec inner fenders (with bed liner)

Stainless Works Offroad headers (no cats)
Volant powercore intake
4.88 gears
5 Star tune

LEX front bumper
LEX bed cage