OEM Raptor part out items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Intrested in anything aftermarket as well even if you don't have a complete set. Oh dibs on the brake controller!!!

OP
OP
T

Turnpikedavid

Reaction score
Do you have headlights? Grill?

i have a lh headlight, it did have hid's installed, but the housing is able to be returned to factory without any issues. i can throw in the lh hid module as well if you would like, but i wasnt able to test it, so consider it buyer beware on anything HID related. the headlight is 150$ plus shipping

You wouldn't happen to have an OEM bed extender do you? Also.. Interested in aftermarket parts.. Front bumpers, rear bumpers, 20" LED light bar, etc. please PM if you have any of these!

No bed extender, aftermarket parts will be going up tonight, there already a list of people who are interested in bumpers and "anything, so please read my descriptions well, and PM me with what your interested in

I would be interested in the DVD players also.
DVD players are no go, the one thats installed in the headrest of the drivers seat is staying there with as much as possible to make it run, but i make wasnt able to test the dvd player, so if your interested in the seat please understand that

Intrested in anything aftermarket as well even if you don't have a complete set. Oh dibs on the brake controller!!!

holeshot you will be getting a PM about the brake controller,

keep your eyes posted for the aftermarket posting tonight.

the grille is not available, the only thing left from the grille is the 2 vertical pieces and the lower support bar, the grille lights have already been spoken for

there will be more items posted for OEM parts later today as well

OP
OP
T

Turnpikedavid

Reaction score
things that are currently spoken for that im waiting for CC forms/ email to send CC form to:

console lid
grille LED lights w/ hood pigtail

i will update what ships out with ups today!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Turnpikedavid

Reaction score
6point2 and badmonkey your parts are boxed and ready to ship when my ups arrives later today! thanks alot!!

hopefully we will have a few other boxes heading out this afternoon as well!