2014 Outlaw Offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 was a very busy year for Outlaw Offroad. We know we have not posted much in the last year but we do plan on getting back in the groove of posting and showing you all what we have been up to. We apologize for not getting back to any PM's in a timely manner and we are going to do our best to answer all your forum question and PM's in the order they are received. If you want faster service please call the shop direct 949-581-5001 or email [email protected] and one of us will get back to you ASAP. We appreciate the constant support of all you FRF members.

I thought I would start out with posting some new updates on RSV 2. She has gone through a small make over this last year. I'll be adding more to this build as we find time to post so for now please enjoy.

803C3211-5E3C-4A95-8082-651BEBDB2877_zpsdbnediij.jpg

I wanted to create a new look with really big fiberglass front fenders and hood. We installed a Fiberwerx extreme one pice hood. To make this hood look SANO the front core support had to be extended 11". The core support was fabricated to hold the grille, headlights and top radiator cowl made of sheet metal. Unlike traditional Raptor's the Fiberwerx one pice allows for the hood to be removed fully. The grille and front core is permanently mounted to the truck now. We keep the bumper and top core separated so no front end diggers off road will cause the core to be hit. The sheet metal was added to the top a bottom sides for direct air flow. For better cooling we added a Alpha1 trans cooler and CSF radiator between the grille and cowl. Lower venting on the left and right of the front skid plate add for direct ventilation as well as through the front grille.

Pre fitment of the fiberglass so we can determine the exact placement of the core support and hood pins for mounting.

null-30.jpg

photo1copy_zpsa6f3856c.jpg

photo2_zps974abb7c.jpg

IMG_5119_zps22ca5d61.jpg

86A4A6C9-3C99-4566-96FB-BEACC34C5566_zpso8dpqoo2.jpg

49D27352-E7CD-416E-B2DD-7F8788AF9830_zpsgbuxvqku.jpg

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bought my volant from outlaw last week and was supposed to take in my truck for the spindle gussets tomorrow (before I broke my truck)

Outlaw, especially Mitch who I've been working with, is a class act

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my volant from outlaw last week and was supposed to take in my truck for the spindle gussets tomorrow (before I broke my truck)

Outlaw, especially Mitch who I've been working with, is a class act

Truck is looking great. And plus one on Mitch and outlaw. Took care of me. Thanks again guys

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want that truck! For some reason the lottery has not been cooperating. Once it does, you'll get a lot of money from me haha.