behind grille light bar with intercooler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I just ordered my 2014 tux black screw a few days ago and am looking to install either a whipple or roush supercharger when it gets in. I also want to install a 40" rigid industries LED bar behind the grille, however both superchargers have an intercooler behind the grille so, does anyone know if the light bar will fit with the intercooler?

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a Roush over the holidays that had a cooler on it and just fit a 40 in mine. There is likely no way those two would fit behind the grill together.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can I interject a bit of practicality here? Why don't you take delivery of the truck, drive it through the break-in period, and get to know and appreciate it before you make foundational changes to the design? You don't want to install a blower until the truck is broken in anyway, and you might decide that the truck is plenty powerful as it is. It seems to me that what you are contemplating is like taking your bride directly from the church to the hospital for breast augmentation surgery.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Can I interject a bit of practicality here? Why don't you take delivery of the truck, drive it through the break-in period, and get to know and appreciate it before you make foundational changes to the design? You don't want to install a blower until the truck is broken in anyway, and you might decide that the truck is plenty powerful as it is. It seems to me that what you are contemplating is like taking your bride directly from the church to the hospital for breast augmentation surgery.

Yeah, so? :p ....what's wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

P.s. one of the members here Biggest had some brackets made to mount a 40" in the upper part of the grille. It requires notching the grille brackets but by all means functional.