PIAA square fog light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a white 2011 Scab, and really want to put fog lights the the front bumper cutout/openings. I have seen people put two square PIAA fog lights in each cutout, I would like to know what the exact lights those are, how to install them, and a wiring diagram. Please and thank you. And if this is a question answered frequently, I am sorry, just wondering!

Snowman95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PIAA 410s. Take a look at my build thread for some pics. Wiring is straight forward the tricky part is just running the wires :).

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of rectanular Pilot fog lights in the front bumper openings. I made brackets out of 2 inch wide steel. The first set was 4.75 inches long, and they were too short. The second set was an inch longer, and I'm still illuminating the inside of the bumper with the fog lights. They look good, but I need the light on the road. When you mount yours, recommend you go with brackets that are at least 6.5 inches long.

Last edited: