37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT went to BFG when they were developing the Raptor and asked for a Raptor specific tire, the S compound is what they came up with. Before the Raptor came out you could not buy the S rated ones. I'd be very surprised if they make it in other sizes.

if you go to bfg's website you can look at the different ways they make the A/T i.e sizes/load rating/compound and the s and r are both available in lot of different sizes.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vanilla_gorrila let me know how they work. I don't mind the cutting as long as it's not too extensive and I want to go to 37" BFG at's on my methods soon

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should have had your trimming done already haha!

G talked about the 3 of us working on my truck and yours at his place after the first of the year. If not, i'll get to trimming...lol

Vanilla_gorrila let me know how they work. I don't mind the cutting as long as it's not too extensive and I want to go to 37" BFG at's on my methods soon

Will do! Bigg50 did a little write up on what he trimmed and GBrown1867 also did a write up on the pinch weld trimming. But with just placing the tire next to the truck, it seems as though not much trimming will be needed.

I might mount them and see how it goes, just to give everyone perspective. I should be able to do that, since i'm mainly street driving now. We'll see.