Livernois Auction - Raptor Engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I worked at Livernois many years ago, but I'm no longer associated with the company other than still knowing a few people who work there. The larger part of their organization, Livernois Vehicle Development (not Livernois Motorsports), is going out of business and they're having a large auction. One of the items included in the auction is a brand new Raptor crate motor. I don't think I have enough posts to post in the classifieds, so I thought I'd share this here.

The auction is December 18th at 9am and you can visit Maynards Industries or Industrial Auctions | Used Industrial Equipment & Used Machinery Appraisals | Industrial Assets. Again, I have no association with the auction at all, so I can't answer any questions. I do have the full 6-page PDF flyer with most everything included in the auction; if you PM me your email address I can send it to you.

Attachments

• lvd_62.png
    lvd_62.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 399
OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it is unfortunate. Livernois is largely a family owned and operated company at which I have many good memories from the days of working there. At least they still have their motorsports work which in my opinion has always been where the families passion has lied.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah this upcoming auction has made the rounds all over the 'net; some folks saw the word "Livernois" and thought that it was their motorsports arm that was going out of business (certainly not the case!).

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They still have a portion called Livernois Engineering right, or was that part of the vehicle development. I was reading that they used to do a lot of vehicle prep for OEM tests and evaluations. I know the OEMs are pulling a lot of their work back in house, from supplied components to product evaluation. Almost a complete flip from where it was 10 years ago

OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They still have a portion called Livernois Engineering right, or was that part of the vehicle development. I was reading that they used to do a lot of vehicle prep for OEM tests and evaluations. I know the OEMs are pulling a lot of their work back in house, from supplied components to product evaluation. Almost a complete flip from where it was 10 years ago

I don't think so. As far as I know, there never was a "Livernois Engineering," but I could be wrong. This is not to say that the company didn't or doesn't still have engineers.