New Method wheel for 2014: MESH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys we ordered a truck load of the these wheels. As soon as we get them we will post pictures.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys we ordered a truck load of the these wheels. As soon as we get them we will post pictures.

Put me down for 5.......new caps to follow as well! Don't be fooled by photos of the center caps.....go back and look at all the nv promo pics and they purposely show the caps half installed for pics.....they will have the black center cucumber for sure!

And this set will have 37's :)

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Put me down for 5.......new caps to follow as well! Don't be fooled by photos of the center caps.....go back and look at all the nv promo pics and they purposely show the caps half installed for pics.....they will have the black center cucumber for sure!

Your name is on 5 for sure. :party36:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whew I was almost very upset as I just got a set of NV's last month lol. These look nice, but I still like the NV's better....good for my wallet! lol

haha yeah I was very impressed with the quality of my Method rims after getting them, but disappointed isn't the word for their center caps! Cheap, flimsy, and plastic fake bolts! A set of Vince's center caps are a must-do mod for any Method rim! :grd:

fasteddiefrisk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To anybody out there that would like a great deal on a set of 4 17" Machined Method NV's that I put on just a couple of months ago and only have less that a 1000 miles on them I would really like to get a set of these Method Mesh wheels now...

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
To anybody out there that would like a great deal on a set of 4 17" Machined Method NV's that I put on just a couple of months ago and only have less that a 1000 miles on them I would really like to get a set of these Method Mesh wheels now...

I sent you a pm.