put up your dyno results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between Dyno Jet and a Mustang. A mustang Dyno will simulate load. Now take those Dyno Jet results and figure a 6500 + truck and the weight of all the accessories.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so what are you saying? I have know idea but I do know my tractor pulls a 25' disk as deep as it'll go at 6mph all day long.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let us know what you have on for mods and what octane your burning. also what typ of dyno you used.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

wilson where is all that rear wheel power coming from. tune,headers,intake is that it?

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
let us know what you have on for mods and what octane your burning. also what typ of dyno you used.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

wilson where is all that rear wheel power coming from. tune,headers,intake is that it?

IMO e-30

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Andy at dynotuneusa said I should have done it before I put the heavy duratracs on and a lot of things I could do to make power but he knew I was just curious. I'm running a safe tune it's not even turned up, I have the Eco tune. I went with Andy because he is local if not him it would have been a vender hear.:e30:

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im seriously debating running a lil spray on the raptor....i wouldnt spray all the time maybe just a few times at the track to see my times and on the dyno to see what numbers i can make/tuning. I would love to run a supercharger or turbo but the heat fade from the blowers or the sts rear mount getting ripped off at a raptor run is not ideal for what i do di with this truck (i wouldnt even spray offroad really)...plus i have a warranty and it would be a lot easier to pull a nitrous kit off real quick and put it all back to stock.

what do yall think 125 shot?

i honestly was thinkin bout runnin just a 75-100 shot to keep it on the safe side. This will be a basic wet kit nothing serious. and yes id ensure proper fueling and tuning and it would be on a window switch so basically its own failsafe.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically a way to control when u spray. It's a small device u wire in with your kit... Instead of having a button to push to spray down the window switch will only spray when the pedal is all the way to the floorboard. So even with the nos on you can can haul ass not spraying then give it that extra lil
Push on the gas and taste the dope. Another great thing is u can also set what RPMs to allow it to spray...that way your not popping manifolds at idle or blowin motors spraying at Redline.
I ran one on my nitrous mustang back in highschool. I really just miss pullin up to ppl at lights and purgin on em lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically a way to control when u spray. It's a small device u wire in with your kit... Instead of having a button to push to spray down the window switch will only spray when the pedal is all the way to the floorboard. So even with the nos on you can can haul ass not spraying then give it that extra lil
Push on the gas and taste the dope. Another great thing is u can also set what RPMs to allow it to spray...that way your not popping manifolds at idle or blowin motors spraying at Redline.
I ran one on my nitrous mustang back in highschool. I really just miss pullin up to ppl at lights and purgin on em lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thc