2014 interior LED lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Achtung667

Reaction score
Not sure if I should post this here or not but...
I have a question regarding the map and dome light bulb sizes? I'm looking for red LEDs. I have browsed the forum and found a few things such as the pervious year screws having 3 led dome lights. But I pulled the dome light cover off today and there's only one big LED bulb on my new 2014 screw. Any way hopefully some one can shed some light ( no pun intended lol ) on the situation. A link or 2 would be great as well. Thanks

Sorry I think I have answered it my self. How can I delete this thread?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Achtung667

Achtung667

Reaction score
yeah it is a single LED bulb. i ordered 1 578 festoon LED bulb red color for the dome light and 2 195 5 smd LED bulb wide angle wedge base. (This may be the wrong base now that i look and think about it). red color for the map lights
i ordered them from LED Lights, Bulbs & LED Lighting Accessories - SUPER BRIGHT LEDS total cost and shipping was $17.38. So if they don't exactly work its not much of a hit. i just wont order a glass of wine when i go out to eat . jk

so when they get here i will try them out to confirm . and post pictures if they work

thanks for moving the thread!

OP
OP
Achtung667

Achtung667

Reaction score
Lights just got here and installed them in 10 min. Real simple. Only problem was getting the old map lights out. Real PITA. I used needle nose pliers with tape (sticky side out) grabbed the bulb and jiggled it until it came out 9 min later.
They look awesome. Waiting for night to really see the brightness.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does your SCREW have a sunroof? The dome lights are different for trucks with sunroofs and those without.