Newbie! '13 Raptor Supercrew--Richmond, VA!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

boychiks

Reaction score
sharp ride! congrats. I remember your name from either ebay or the jeep forum...you had a very sharp burgandy srt jeep? It was very sharp and well done...you gonna miss it? Probably not too much w the new Raptor! Enjoy.

Bill

Bill, probably was the jeep forum 021_2011224931490_1569750184_31795667_1735737083_n.jpg

Haven't missed it too much, which I am surprised. Guess it is the truck.
Welcome! Did Fred and I meet you a few weekends ago at the mustang meet?

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

HA I knew it!!!!!! Welcome aboard bud.

Yep. Yall have some nice trucks! Sure I will see you guys in the future. Nice meeting you guys

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need to put our heads together and coordinate the RVA Raptors. I know a guy in my office that drives a Silver Screw. We were talking about setting up something in the area next spring at the latest.

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellow RVA Raptors,

I am trying to come up with a couple of ideas for coordinating a little offroading. I'm pretty new to the area, but I am seeing more and more Raptors around RVA. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I'd like to setup a MeetUp via MeetUp.com. This would give us a chance to meet one another and plan an RVA Raptor Run. When I was in Texas, there were plenty of groups around the state, and I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of the Texas Raptor Run. I've only had my '13 black SCREW for a couple of months, but her offroading has been fairly minimal. Not knowing the area very well, I have no idea where we could go.

If anyone has any suggestions, please message me. We need to find somewhere to get rowdy. If we can put our heads together, we could have a decent group put together by the time the Spring/Summer rolls around.

Last edited: