2013 White Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind selling my Raptor since I never drive it.

I special ordered it in Jan and picked it up in May. It only has 2200 miles on it and is flawless. Its garage kept and never driven in the rain. The only time it was washed is at the dealer the day I took delivery. I just wipe it down and wax it ever so often. Never been driven off road and never smoked in.

Options include power moon roof, hood graphics, box graphics, spray in bed liner, blue accent interior, luxury package, HID headlights, heated and cooled seats, navagation, front and rear cameras, satalite radio, etc.
Basically every option except tailgate step, bed cover, and bead lock compatible wheels.

Asking $56K and located in Arkansas.

If it doesn't sell, I will keep enjoying it on sunny days.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 581
  • Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 123
OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a local body shop "smoke" the mirror reflectors and undercoat the rear fender wells. The white paint under the fender wells was really bugging me.

I also had the windows professionally tinted.

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are the standard wheels. I said every option EXCEPT tailgate step, bed cover, and beadlock wheels.

MSRP was well over $57K.

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Ya'll spread the word for me. I've tried listing it on Craigs list in a few places and my listings keep getting deleted.

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironic!

I actually bought the truck from Paul on Thurs. And I have a 2013 Boss LS as well! Must be a defective gene we have.

Trying to book an auto transportation co to get it from Arkansas to Vegas. Turns out the auto transport biz is about the sleaziest thing Ive ever encountered. Worse than paycheck loan centers or pawn shops. Due to bad timing I dont have the 2 days to fly out and drive back. May end up doing that anyway at this rate. Not too big of a deal since the weather is shit right now anyway but my patience are going to wear thin, very soon!

This is exactly what I'm looking for. Just have to get rid of my Boss 302 LS first.

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, The truck is sold. It will be much happier out west where it will have plenty of room to play. haha

This thread can be closed.