got a favor to ask some vendors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it appears i have grown in popularity regarding upgrading our audio systems in our trucks. i have had several requests to have me travel and do rounds of installs for members. do any of you other vendors have a shop that i can borrow?basically looking for some shop tools (the ones i cant bring on the plane) and a covered work bay. being that i have to travel by plane, there are tools i can not take with me because of weight limits, baggage fees, and lithium ion power drills. right now i am looking at the east coast to see if there are a couple of vendors that have the capability of accommodating another person in their shop without interfering with their day to day business. i have done this twice with TMX so far and it has worked out pretty good for both of us. and it is always awesome to meet other vendors. there will be other trips planned it seems, so if there are any other vendors in different locations who would like to have a raptor meet/install party at their shop, please let me know. it sure doesnt hurt business to have a bunch of raptors show up at your front door. but as i said, the east coast is the first stop so vendors, step up and lets see what we can do

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busa, I know other that me you probably have no inquiries from my area ( Reading Pa ) but, I can get you a garage and all the tolls you need anytime you want.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds good. maybe do an east coast swing and hit a couple of spots. did you ever decide what you are going to do with your system?

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds good. maybe do an east coast swing and hit a couple of spots. did you ever decide what you are going to do with your system?

Hi, I have not done anything. I will not do anything unless you do the install. You have a proven track record with the Raptor and I have resolved myself to wait until you can install a system.
Other than in Pa, I will be at TRR. ( hint hint )

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KHC would be my recommendation. Or maybe even a shop in Raleigh? There are a lot of NC raptors.

But how many installs can you do in one day?

Also, I was thinking you need to train TMX on installs and they can be a certified busa install shop, lol

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Connecticut on the list of stops possibly? And what's the cost of your 1A package installed? I know the package is $2k.

Shane

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
KHC would be my recommendation. Or maybe even a shop in Raleigh? There are a lot of NC raptors.

But how many installs can you do in one day?

Also, I was thinking you need to train TMX on installs and they can be a certified busa install shop, lol

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

i can do one system a day as long as i have all the tools. out in the middle of a field, it takes quite a bit longer........ hahahaha. tmx has picked up a few tips, as well as i. i watched danny do a perch mod, and they saw how the door panels come off. and if i get enough interest, i could be bringing one of my installers with me too.

Connecticut on the list of stops possibly? And what's the cost of your 1A package installed? I know the package is $2k.

Shane

install is usually between $500 - $800, depending on what type of speakers are being installed, and if there is any sound deadening going in.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you did a Raleigh trip I might be persuaded to make the trip from ft Bragg.